Volunteering with Adult Learning
Volunteering is an excellent way to build confidence, meet new people, help your community, and learn new skills. Anybody over the age of 16 can volunteer with us.
Our Volunteer Opportunities include:
Work closely with Tutors to deliver a positive learning experience.
- Assist learners with practical tasks, ICT skills, literacy skills and numeracy skills.
- Support and promote learner confidence.
- Complete administrative tasks on behalf of the Tutor
Support people to improve their Digital confidence with using devices
- Assist Training Officers in the creation of Digital Workshops
- Provide 1-to-1 digital support to help people access Council Services online.
- Support learners within classroom environments during Digital Workshops.
Support Multiply Project to develop people’s functional numeracy skills
- Support Community Inclusion Officers to deliver Arts & Crafts Activities in community settings.
- Support us to deliver Cooking on a Budget workshops.
- Support Training Officers to deliver Numeracy Courses in a range of venues.
- Support with Parent Homework Clubs in Primary Schools
- Support Construction Candidates to learn how to effectively use a Measuring Tape at the Onsite Construction Academy.