Introduction to using a spreadsheet – Central HubNovember 7, 2023
Date and Time
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
About the course
This course runs on a Tuesday over 5 weeks, all sessions must be attended.
In this course you will be learn how to:
- Start up a spreadsheet package to create a spreadsheet.
- Gain an Agored Cymru Certificate.
- Learn how to use formula for calculations.
- Be able to use formatting facilities for text and number.
- Save and name spreadsheet.
- Change orientation if necessary, in order to print.
Spreadsheets Level 1- Certificate
Credit value 1
How to enrol
With the Digital Support and multiply team